1. Your fee is due on the first (1st) of each month.
2. We will not send you a bill. Please mail your payment or bring it into the office. A payment slot is provided for your convenience.
3. We do not accept cash for monthly payments. We accept check/money order/credit card
4. If we have not received your payment by day 5 of the month, your hallway access will be denied (climate controlled units). However, we will not charge a late fee and overlock your unit until day 10 of the month.
5. If your payment is not received by the 15th of the month, we will process your unit for public auction.
6. A partial payment will not stop fees or official procedures. Any agreement between tenant and management to extend payment dates or defer sale of goods must be in writing and signed by both management and tenant to be binding.
7. A $30.00 fee is automatically charged for all returned checks as well as a $20.00 late fee. All future payments must be made by money order.
8. Late payments result in the following:
9. We do not assume liability for the goods you store. Adding stored goods to an existing policy is generally quite inexpensive; we recommend contacting your insurance agency.
10. Do not store any flammable, explosive or illicit materials. The unit is to be used for storage only. Prohibited uses include working on cars, motorcycles, hobbies and crafts in the unit. Any use deemed inappropriate by the management.
11. Only one lock is allowed per door latch. If more than one lock is found, you may be subject to a $25.00 administration fee for the removal of that lock.
12. Please leave aisles clear and do not block another tenant’s door.
13. No Smoking in units or on the Premier Storage property.
14. Tenant must give ten (10) days written notice before vacating unit. The storage unit must be vacated on or before the last day of the month for which rent has been paid and all terms and conditions of this agreement are met by the tenant. Any damage to the unit will be billed to you.
15. The storage unit must broom clean, emptied, in good condition - subject only to wear and tear - and ready to re-rent.
16. Tenant’s lock must be removed upon termination of occupancy. Failure to remove lock will result in your being charged the next month’s rental and late fees.
17. We do not prorate when you vacate a unit. If your unit is not vacant on the first (1st) day of the month, a full month’s rent is due.
18. Please keep us updated of any address changes and/or phone number changes. Until we are notified in writing with your signature, the only valid address and telephone number present is on the lease.